petak, 22. lipnja 2007.

making music


..if you are into making your own music than we have something in comon:-) I was doing this since I started playing the guitar, some 10 years ago. In the beginning I was mostly making heavy guitar riffs and songs made only of riffs. Over time i started to make much more complexe songs with diferent stiles of music mixed. So today it is mostly heavy riffs mixed with funky chords,yazz inprovizations,drum`n basse beats,electro samples...and so on. With touch of Tom morello inspired experimenting with guitar sounds and often usage of eastern scales and melodyes. No limits...since I dont like to devide music by stilles and hold on to just one stille while making or listening to the music. for me there is only music that I like or don`t like no mather what genre it is.

Nema komentara: